Share your technology expertise and knowledge as well as the trends and strategies that you see driving the future of enterprise computing at the next Red Hat Summit and JBoss World in Boston, June 26-29, 2012.
Red Hat is currently accepting speaker submissions in the following categories:
- Current: Information technology in the enterprise is rapidly evolving. Learn about the latest innovations in virtualization, infrastructure, security, desktop technology, messaging, storage, cloud computing, and more.
- Emerging: Be the first to know about what’s on the horizon from Red Hat and its partners and get a glimpse into future open source innovations.
- Integrate: Get a closer look at the trends and strategies driving the future of enterprise computing, as well as the solutions to global business and technology challenges across platform, middleware, storage, virtualization, and cloud computing. Learn about how they are driving improved business value through technology.
- Optimize: Interested in optimizing your open source investment? Learn how to increase performance and scalability, implement security policies, meet service level agreements, and more effectively manage your deployments.
- In-Depth: In this highly-technical, developer-focused track, you’ll learn exactly how to leverage Red Hat solutions to drive your IT strategy and your enterprise to new heights. No details will be spared.
- Strategy: When handling information is your business, IT is your strategy. Learn about the many ways that open source can give your IT ecosystem a competitive edge directly from our customers, product experts, and partners.
- Taste of Training: Get a Red Hat Training sneak peek. Our award-winning team will be on-site to provide a series of hands-on training courses across popular Red Hat solutions.
Selected speakers will receive a complimentary conference pass, one night’s hotel stay, and the chance to become a 2012 top presenter and receive Red Hat branded swag and bragging rights.
Think you have what it takes?